To unite individuals with a common interest and provide an avenue for those who have a desire to give to others. That desire may be through an unfortunate personal loss or tragedy, a family or friend’s loss or battle with health, or just the urge to give knowing they can benefit another’s need.
- Kidney Foundation of Canada [ Donate now ]
Your donations processed securely through:
Foundations supported by Cruise participants for 2016:
- United Way – 120
- BC Childrens Hospital Foundation – 410
- Heart and Stroke Society – 90
- Kidney Foundation – 1165
- World Vision – 20
- Ridge Meadows Hospice Society – 500
- BC Cancer Foundation – 480
- Surrey Food Bank – 300
- Canadian Hero Fund – 200
- Huntington Society of Canada – 30
- BCSPCA – 140
- VOKRA – 75
- Friends in Need Food Bank – 20
- Cassidy Briggs Foundation
- Squamish Food Bank Society – 50
- Surrey Hospice Society – 100
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Association – 30
- Gaby Davis Foundation – 250
- Leukemia and Lymphona Society – 100
- Canucks for Kids – 100
- Covenant House Vancouver – 200
- World Renew – 50
- Movember – 10
- Alzheimers – 50
- Canucks Autism Network – 10
- Brain Tumour Foundation – 40
- ROWW – 100
- Make a Wish Foundation – 50
- Mama’s Orphans – 100
- The Leukemia/Bone Marrow Transplant Program – 200
- Cerebral Palsy Society – 50
- BC Childhood Cancer Parents Association – 50
- Positive Living BC – 100
- Prostate Cancer - 50
- Canadian Diabetes Association - 100
- Crohns and Colitis Foundation - 100
- VGH - Jean Paris Memorial Fund - 100
YOU CHOOSE YOUR CAUSE and come for a Cruise!
Cruise News March 25, 2017
Cruise for Your Cause 2017 poster is complete!
Huge thanks to DeHaan Design for another cool and retro looking poster! Huge thanks goes out to Unger Design for doing upgrades and keeping the Cruise website secure and functional!
Be sure to check out the other sponsors and supporters for this years' event and know that there will be a bunch of awesome goodies to give away.
The route is 100% confirmed and is MUCH more laid back than last years run through the big city.
This event has been running now for 6 years...that's 6 years since my dad passed away. He was an amazing man. Loved his family. Loved his friends. And he had a passion for cars. I know there are more of you out there with a similar passion. Please spread the word, share this poster, drag your buddies out, nudge a friend, bring your dad, drive your mom, challenge your co-worker and simply come out for a day of driving and sharing your stories about who you supported and why you're out to Cruise for Your Cause. This will be another year to remember!
See you all next month!